So for Sunday - six random survey selections:
- What's the last thing you ate? White chicken chili.
- The last person you talked to on the phone? My dad.
- Favorite holiday? It's probably Thanksgiving followed closely by Christmas.
- Can you do a headstand not touching the wall? Ugh. Yes. But don't make me. The older I get the more migraine-inducing that would be.
- Who would you like to see right now? My mom.
- Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? Well considering my age....I think it's pretty impressive that I'd count kindergarten friends on the list of people I could easily chat with if I ran into them. I don't know if that counts as 'friends', but they certainly would not be strangers to me even now.