Sunday, April 14, 2013

Six on Sunday

Transparent LanguageDuring the early years of Facebook - back when people had a Xanga and knew how to use it - and sometimes even via email....people used to send around surveys.  Under the guise of getting to know people, maybe partly because we like talking about ourselves?  Whatever the reason I remember them well.  Not like I remember lyrics to important 80s songs, but I do still remember them.

So for Sunday - six random survey selections:

  1. What's the last thing you ate?  White chicken chili.
  2. The last person you talked to on the phone?  My dad.
  3. Favorite holiday?  It's probably Thanksgiving followed closely by Christmas.
  4. Can you do a headstand not touching the wall?  Ugh.  Yes.  But don't make me.  The older I get the more migraine-inducing that would be. 
  5. Who would you like to see right now?  My mom.
  6. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?  Well considering my age....I think it's pretty impressive that I'd count kindergarten friends on the list of people I could easily chat with if I ran into them.  I don't know if that counts as 'friends', but they certainly would not be strangers to me even now.

No comments: